Highlighted

ReelSmart Motion Blur plugin Lagging

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm using Premiere Pro for a while and today I wanted to try out RSMB (Motion Blur Plugin) and even if I put "Blur Amount" down to 0.01 and play the Video on 1/4 Resolution I can't watch the Video and after the first frame I get framedrops and only see a few Pictures, anyone have an idea why this is happening ?

[edited by mod for better search]

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ReelSmart Motion Blur plugin Lagging

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm using Premiere Pro for a while and today I wanted to try out RSMB (Motion Blur Plugin) and even if I put "Blur Amount" down to 0.01 and play the Video on 1/4 Resolution I can't watch the Video and after the first frame I get framedrops and only see a few Pictures, anyone have an idea why this is happening ?

[edited by mod for better search]

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one plugin that is never going to play well without rendering. Which makes sense based on how it works.

RSMB looks at the frames either side of each frame to determine the amount of blur to apply. It analyses the actual motion in your clip and only applies blur to pixels that move, and parts of the image that move more - get more blur. This is a very computationally heavy processing. There is also a setting within RSMB to determine how many frames it looks forward and back. The higher this number the (much) greater the render time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1