Highlighted

'Remove attributes' not working

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video with several different clips which I now can't remove the attributes. I click remove attributes, I click effects, I click OK, absolutely nothing changes and I'm left with audio that sound very 'tinny' from having two 'de-noise' effects on it. Help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

if you select the clip in the timeline and go to effects controls, can you delete the effects or at least unenable them by clicking on the fx icon?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

'Remove attributes' not working

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video with several different clips which I now can't remove the attributes. I click remove attributes, I click effects, I click OK, absolutely nothing changes and I'm left with audio that sound very 'tinny' from having two 'de-noise' effects on it. Help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

if you select the clip in the timeline and go to effects controls, can you delete the effects or at least unenable them by clicking on the fx icon?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go through effects controls, I can delete them there. I didn't know I could, Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad we figured out a workaround, but remove attributes should work.  Do you select the clip in the timeline and then control click and choose remove attributes?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Katy5C0D LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. So when double checking myself just now and clicking remove attributes, then effects, then ok, then reopening remove attributes (but not clicking effects) and clicking ok, ... it worked.  Maybe I'm just dealing with a small bug here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0