Highlighted

remove moving background items

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove a moving flag from behind a dancer and I don't know if it is possible. Does anyone have experience doing this and is it possible?

Thanks

Rick

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

remove moving background items

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove a moving flag from behind a dancer and I don't know if it is possible. Does anyone have experience doing this and is it possible?

Thanks

Rick

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely a job for After Effects. Quite hard in Premiere unless you have a background plate to use and then just mask out the offending item and show the background plate underneath. AE has a tool that allows you to "content aware remove" stuff.. amazing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the clip itself,  it is difficult to predict how difficult it will be to rotoscope the dancer and replace the background.

Difficulty = Image quality + camera movement + frame rate + duration of scene

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

offhand, I would say you're barking at the moon.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0