• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove "start first tutorial"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to remove the "start first tutorial" from the welcome page?

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 10.00.41 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Ann for your response,

but I was looking to remove the Tutorial part not the whole Home page.

for some reason it was stuck even after taking the tutorial a few times hoping that it would go away.. it wouldn't.

I opened Premiere today and it was gone by itself. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reset my Premiere preferences, and the "Start First Tutorial" is back on the home page again.

Any way to remove it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Home screen will change dynamically as you open more projects and they get listed in "Recent" projects.  I have nine projects in my recently opened list and that tutorial banner is no longer there.  If I were to delete/clear the list, the tutorial would come back.  It basically uses how many recent projects you have as a proxy for how "experienced" you are with the program.

If Adobe people swing by and are open to extra feedback, I would also appreciate turning this tutorial banner off completely instead of it possibly coming back and pushing the recent projects list up and down the Home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Daniel+Hoover  wrote

If Adobe people swing by and are open to extra feedback,

Post it here:

Premiere Pro: Hot (4518 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Daniel

you're right the Home Page does change based on the number of recently open projects..

@Peru

it would probably get lost among the thousands of issues / requests.

@Adobe

A simple x to close would have made a lot more sense.. Adobe sometimes amazes me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the most stupid and useless thing and how Adobe implemented this First tutorial in that home page are absolutelly stupid... If that tutorial were as demo video tutorial at first lounch and then go away, then i will understand. But this is a useless project file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines