• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rename media files to match clip name using project manager

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a batch of VFX clips on a timeline that i have renamed by, right-click, rename then rename clip. Whenever I use the project manager to export individual clips, I select rename media file names to match clip names. Now when I do this the files still export as source file names. Is there a solution for this. Or do I just need to rename the clips in the bin for this to work? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To the best of my knowledge, project manager will reference new clip names in the project panel bins, not the names of clips in the sequence.

However, you can select each clip in the sequence, go to Clip>Make Subclip and choose a name to match the clip in the sequence, select the option to restrict trims to subclip boundaries, and then put all the subclips into a "Subclips" bin in the project panel to help organize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines