Highlighted

Render and Exporting Errors - There is no cure, wait for a fix?

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem for 3 or 4 weeks now. Tried everything - forums, adobe support, different PCs, different projects.

A lot of people seem to be having similar issues.

I can fix my own situation by switching to SOFTWARE rendering but it's very slow. The problems for me are mainly on sections of timelines that have adjustment layers and multiple effects but it can happen elsewhere too.

I've given my PC specs in the past, shared screen etc. No diagnosis has worked so I'm not really looking for anymore more advice as I've wasted many hours on this. I just wanted to say this is a problem on Adobe's end and a fix will only come from them. We will have to wait. Thanks.

Topics

Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render and Exporting Errors - There is no cure, wait for a fix?

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem for 3 or 4 weeks now. Tried everything - forums, adobe support, different PCs, different projects.

A lot of people seem to be having similar issues.

I can fix my own situation by switching to SOFTWARE rendering but it's very slow. The problems for me are mainly on sections of timelines that have adjustment layers and multiple effects but it can happen elsewhere too.

I've given my PC specs in the past, shared screen etc. No diagnosis has worked so I'm not really looking for anymore more advice as I've wasted many hours on this. I just wanted to say this is a problem on Adobe's end and a fix will only come from them. We will have to wait. Thanks.

Topics

Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an ongoing issue with one of the Nvidia drivers. You have got instructions in threads you have participated in regarding what driver to use and how to not install them and how to install them.

1. What have you done to fix it, have you tried other drivers? 

2. Have you tried other workflows, iow render to another codec such as CineForm?

3. Can you describe your exact workflow today?

4. Share details, Computer specs, type of footage (exact), type of Sequence Settings, type of Export Setting, codec/s used for sequence and for export. Post screen dumps and upload them using the icon in the image below.

Averdahl_0-1594397538710.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines