• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render and Replace a composition from AE in PR changes frame rate?

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to edit a clip in Premiere Pro (PR) using "replace with After Effects (AE) composition". This is to use the upscale effect in AE.

The original clip has a frame rate of 23.976 fps. Once I am done with AE and go back to PR, I can see the composition has the same frame rate as the original clip which is 23.976 fps.

However when I "render and replace" in PR, the newly created clip is now showing a frame rate of 25 fps.

See : Capture.JPG

Is that some kind of a bug in PR? How can I be sure my footage still actually is 23.976 fps?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the framerates of your sequence in Pr and Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ann Bens , sequence is 23.976 fps both in Pr and Ae. What I found strange is that the composition itself is showing 23.976 fps. Only when I render and replace does the newly created clip show 25 fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines