Highlighted

Render and Replace Audio - Audition to Premiere and back

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon,

I'm sure this has come up before but I can't find a solution online, maybe it doesn't exisit. Can you revert back to original audio once a timeline has been edited with 'render and replace' audio edits applied? I'm revisiting a project from betore covid times and the audio edits aren't very good. I've stupidly progress my editing to a point where I'm satisfied with picture lock but I wanted to go back to clean, original audio. 

I've tried restore unrendered but that makes my clip jump in the timeline (slide I guess) and I lose the edit I've chosen. Replace clip with (match frame) doesn't ever find my in and out point for that edit either. Is there a simple way to shed the audition adjustments from my audio or do I need to manually cut them all back in? 

Thanks all! 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render and Replace Audio - Audition to Premiere and back

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon,

I'm sure this has come up before but I can't find a solution online, maybe it doesn't exisit. Can you revert back to original audio once a timeline has been edited with 'render and replace' audio edits applied? I'm revisiting a project from betore covid times and the audio edits aren't very good. I've stupidly progress my editing to a point where I'm satisfied with picture lock but I wanted to go back to clean, original audio. 

I've tried restore unrendered but that makes my clip jump in the timeline (slide I guess) and I lose the edit I've chosen. Replace clip with (match frame) doesn't ever find my in and out point for that edit either. Is there a simple way to shed the audition adjustments from my audio or do I need to manually cut them all back in? 

Thanks all! 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?