Highlighted

Render Color problem

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rendered a file with a logo above it in the corner. I rendered this file without and with logo,  the render without the logo suddenly becomes a different color, while I didn't use a color grading.

How can I solve this? Is this a render setting?

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render Color problem

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rendered a file with a logo above it in the corner. I rendered this file without and with logo,  the render without the logo suddenly becomes a different color, while I didn't use a color grading.

How can I solve this? Is this a render setting?

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post examples and export settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats are the settings for this problem? How can i solve it, the export settings are the same with logo as without

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't suggest changes until we can see what you've done.

So first, as Ann requested, we need a screen-grab probably of the timline panel and program monitor so we see the clip on the sequence as it's being shown in the program monitor.

And a screen-grab of the exported version. How are you viewing it exported, by the way, and if re-imported into Premirere does it match the original or not?

Another screen-grab of the Export Sequences dialog showing all the right-side settings.

Drag/drop all three screen-grabs directly onto the text reply area of your reply box so we can see them.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines