Highlighted

Render error code: -1609629690

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a serious issue with exporting media. Please help me!

--------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: /Volumes/G-Drive/004_GGZ Wageningen_2018-11-27/02_Export/1.4 Edit- Volwassenen GGZ-_2.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:01:21:31 - 00:01:21:47

Rendering at offset: 81,620 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629690

------------------

This is the situation:

I'm working in a project which is a long-term project of 3 movies. I created the project last december and finished already 2 movies early january. For the 3rd film I had to wait for some extra shooting and I started editing about 2 weeks ago. From this extra material I used some for the elder movies, which I edited earlier, and re edit them.

Exporting the latest movie, with the new clips, doesn't give this error. But the other two movies just won't export! It makes me go mad!  I have been trying for hours to find a solution for this error/ bug

I tried lots of different things:

restart

export to quicktime (while rendering my computer freezes and crash)

relink the media

import the MOGRT files again

duplicate the project.

Put the project on the HDD of my IMAC. For my edit I use a G-drive external HDD

Update premiere to version 13.03

Please, help me fix this error!

Adobe support just spent two hours fixing this issue. It was a problem with the graphic card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render error code: -1609629690

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a serious issue with exporting media. Please help me!

--------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Unable to produce frame.

Writing to file: /Volumes/G-Drive/004_GGZ Wageningen_2018-11-27/02_Export/1.4 Edit- Volwassenen GGZ-_2.mp4

Around timecode: 00:01:21:31 - 00:01:21:47

Rendering at offset: 81,620 seconds

Error code: -1609629690

------------------

This is the situation:

I'm working in a project which is a long-term project of 3 movies. I created the project last december and finished already 2 movies early january. For the 3rd film I had to wait for some extra shooting and I started editing about 2 weeks ago. From this extra material I used some for the elder movies, which I edited earlier, and re edit them.

Exporting the latest movie, with the new clips, doesn't give this error. But the other two movies just won't export! It makes me go mad!  I have been trying for hours to find a solution for this error/ bug

I tried lots of different things:

restart

export to quicktime (while rendering my computer freezes and crash)

relink the media

import the MOGRT files again

duplicate the project.

Put the project on the HDD of my IMAC. For my edit I use a G-drive external HDD

Update premiere to version 13.03

Please, help me fix this error!

Adobe support just spent two hours fixing this issue. It was a problem with the graphic card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix whatever is on the timeline at the given time in the error.

Can be anything: faulty clip, audio, transition, you name it,

Delete section,

reboot,

do it again.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann,

I'l try again an let you know if it works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the issue and the fix with graphic card ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same error when i use CUDA acceleration. what's the matter with my GTX 960 (2GB)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last january i upgraded my system to Mojave. Unfortunelaty there is no upgrade available of the drivers of GTX ** to Mojave. So the graphic card doesn't work properly in Mojave.

I did the render and export without using the hardware. This tutorial was really handy:

Premiere Pro: "Unable To Render" FIX - YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2019 1
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tutorial is not a fix but rather a workaround.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU so much for posting the link to this tutorial!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I discover what I need

To fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe support just spent two hours fixing this issue. It was a problem with the graphic card."

How did you fix it?

I am having the same issue, I have the latest drivers on my gpu and the latest version of premiere. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup same issue here too would love to know how they did it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are experiencing this error, Robert, it's one of two things—usually. You have a corrupt preview file or clip at the Timecode indicated. The other thing that can happen is that you have too many GPU accelerated effects applied to a complex sequence and the GPU becomes overloaded and times out in this manner. What can help is to describe your computer system, OS, scratch disk, and media you are working with.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the response kevin,

HERE IS THE ERROR REPORT:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Unable to produce frame.

Writing to file: /Users/jossdonald/Desktop/Current projects/Logo animation/Deep lerning/Master V5_AME/Logoanimationprepv5_2_12_3.mp4
Around timecode: 00;00;12;26 - 00;00;13;12
Rendering at offset: 12.880 seconds
Error code: -1609629695

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 00.20.28.png

I managed to find a work around as I narrowed it down to one particular PNG image - I opened the image in PS, saved it as a jpeg then relinked the png file in after fx to the new jpg file which solved the issue. It wouldn't have been due to any complex effects as the time within the composition that was causing the issue had only one simple liniar wipe effect (whereas other parts of the comp had much more complex and intensive effects).

I have come across this issue before though and it seems to have multiple things that can trigger it.

Bobby

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, im having the same problem right now. Did you eventually solve the issue?... I need help ASAP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just resolved my Error code -1609629695 My error message was Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Geometry. I explored every frame in the timecode estimate provided in the message and found a single frame that was going black due to a text motion effect I was using with a color block swiping out of the scene. Something in the effect was causing the entire scene to blackout for 1 frame. When I deleted that color block from the effect, the problem was solved. Hope that helps anyone.

Screenshot_7.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 1
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Ae comp in the timeline as in Geometry?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also got the same error code.
Details of my particular project/setup are here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/quot-accelerated-renderer-error-unable-to-produce-frame...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There, I'm not sure this will be useful for you b'cuse you asked before 6 months, but if some one have same issue recently this also can be solution:

solution 1: Recheck your imported presets ( downloaded transition or effects from internet ) some of effects not supporting. 

Solution 2: Resize your video size ( for example:  1080X608 to try some other different size )

i had some issue i tried both of them it works for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0