Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render error code: -1609629690

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a serious issue with exporting media. Please help me!

--------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: /Volumes/G-Drive/004_GGZ Wageningen_2018-11-27/02_Export/1.4 Edit- Volwassenen GGZ-_2.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:01:21:31 - 00:01:21:47

Rendering at offset: 81,620 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629690

------------------

This is the situation:

I'm working in a project which is a long-term project of 3 movies. I created the project last december and finished already 2 movies early january. For the 3rd film I had to wait for some extra shooting and I started editing about 2 weeks ago. From this extra material I used some for the elder movies, which I edited earlier, and re edit them.

Exporting the latest movie, with the new clips, doesn't give this error. But the other two movies just won't export! It makes me go mad!  I have been trying for hours to find a solution for this error/ bug

I tried lots of different things:

restart

export to quicktime (while rendering my computer freezes and crash)

relink the media

import the MOGRT files again

duplicate the project.

Put the project on the HDD of my IMAC. For my edit I use a G-drive external HDD

Update premiere to version 13.03

Please, help me fix this error!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Adobe support just spent two hours fixing this issue. It was a problem with the graphic card.

Edit by Moderator:
The editor chose Project Settings > General > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine - Software Only to work around the issue.

Why this worked:

• With Software Only mode, the GPU is bypassed so the video can be rendered and exported without it.
    • A Software Only export will take much longer, however.
    • Typically, the fix involves purchase of a more powerful GPU if your warning contains any

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Had the same issue, tried all the below methods, none worked. Finally figured it out myself.

Solution: Open task manager, close all the Adobe creative cloud services running in the background. Reopen the premiere project, select Cuda in the project settings. It should properly work now. 

Issue was the Creative cloud Coresync running in the backgroud, just end all creative cloud services running in the beackground. Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's cool, but, how did you color corrected it? Replaced Lumetri tweaks on another color correction effect? From the basis?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i solved the problem for me. in my case there was a problem with png's. yes, it's a issue with the grafic card. the problem happens if you got medias with a resolution bigger than the maximum resolution of yout grafic card.

i used illustrator to pull down the resolution of the png's. now its working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this Solution  - hope it works for you.

".....So the video eventualy rendered by doing this:

toggle all the video/ audio targets OFF>

then try export as usual

hope this works for you.."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, tried all the below methods, none worked. Finally figured it out myself.

Solution: Open task manager, close all the Adobe creative cloud services running in the background. Reopen the premiere project, select Cuda in the project settings. It should properly work now. 

Issue was the Creative cloud Coresync running in the backgroud, just end all creative cloud services running in the beackground. Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This solved my problem as well. Premiere has been giving me this issue out of the blue for the past few days. I updated all software and graphics drivers, thought it fixed it, but it started doing it again after working in the project for a few hours today. Adobe, don't tell me my GTX 1080 isn't powerful enough to render a timeline because I know better. Please fix your software you charge us an arm and a leg for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This. I have an RTX 3080 and was like there's no way this is my GPU. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, onehunerdpercent,

Thank you for letting us know. I included this solution on our newish FAQ on error compiling movie. I hope it helps others.

Bye,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did it, THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone is still having this problem, this is how I fixed it. I copied all clips that I wanted to export. I created a new sequence, and pasted all the clips (including effects, audio, et cetera). Then I selected it all, and nested it. Then I exported it again and it worked. So basically I told Premiere: not today, satan, not today. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting on that one, jamila. It appears that may have been a corrupt sequence, which happens occasionally. Glad you were able to solve it! 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this as well and it worked for me but only if I didn't reanalyze warp stabilizer on my clips. The moment I tried applying the stabilizer the new sequence would report the same error code to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the added info, Ahmad. Odd tidbit there, but perhaps the effect was the thing that became corrupt. Noted. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. 

Is there any recommendation for how to resolve the corruption? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent about an hour with a support agent. They took over my screen and spent their time trying different rendering options. Nothing worked except for swithcing from CUDA to software rendering. This is a temporary fix but obviously slows down the editing process for me and is quite frustrating. I have a 3070 GPU so was not expecting a weak performance on premier. I am now reaching out to the manufacturer to see if theres a way to confirm that my GPU is in fact the problem. Judging by the different solutions seen here on this page it seems like my GPU could be the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had this issue, I changed the renderer to software only and had to rename the exported file. I think this happens when you have previously exported or your source file is in the same folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution wasn't working for me, it only worked for me when I cleared my recycling bin
try that if you're still having this issue after trying other stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines