Highlighted

Render error - GPU Render Error Unable to process frame.

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only am I dealing with the black source monitor bug, I can't even output h264. Why do we pay a fee per month for beta (at best) software again?

------------------------------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:05:20

07/20/2016 09:25:18 AM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\F:\*Path to file*.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:01:33:11 - 00:01:33:18

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Lumetri

Rendering at offset: 93.260 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

I nuked the Lumetri color work I did on 2 spots and went back to our old buddy, the fast color corrector. This is the only way I could get it to render out. Setting it to software, disabling the Intel h264 box did nothing. Lumetri is just straight up broken in this new version. Pretty hilarious when you think about it, given how much touting they did of the "features"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render error - GPU Render Error Unable to process frame.

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only am I dealing with the black source monitor bug, I can't even output h264. Why do we pay a fee per month for beta (at best) software again?

- Encoding Time: 00:05:20

07/20/2016 09:25:18 AM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\F:\*Path to file*.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:01:33:11 - 00:01:33:18

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Lumetri

Rendering at offset: 93.260 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

I nuked the Lumetri color work I did on 2 spots and went back to our old buddy, the fast color corrector. This is the only way I could get it to render out. Setting it to software, disabling the Intel h264 box did nothing. Lumetri is just straight up broken in this new version. Pretty hilarious when you think about it, given how much touting they did of the "features"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2016 2
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same problem.  Was your project created in an older premiere version?  Mine was and I believe it's because the Lumetri effect is not supported and forwarding forward.

If that is the case, it is maddening!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that's the issue across the board.  I get the error without Lumetri applied, and all the media that I have used Lumetri for has worked just fine so far.  Even the new HSL Secondary worked quite nice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was. I'll rebuild the project later, but I'm on a deadline. Trying software render, disabling h264 intel setting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just missed a deadline for this error myself.

Not fun.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this error pop up quite often, especially on RED projects.

Turns out my GTX 760 just wasn't powerful enough. The problem doesn't occur after upgrading to a GTX 1080. Are you using a slightly older graphics card?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, Lumetri is now working great with the updated graphics card. No errors or issues and I use various LUTs and all of the tabs/panels within the Lumetri Color plugin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine's a new error. I've edited just fine for about a year on this machine, and things suddenly stop working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to be clear - the Lumetri effect will not work with Encoder? I can get my exports to work when I export directly from Premiere - but man is that killing productivity. I'd just like an update - I'm running a GTX980 - if that isn't enough video card I'm getting out of the business!

Adobe - is anybody on this? I couldn't even get into a chat session today. You got better service when you paid $1,500 for the bundle instead of the monthly payment deal.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2016 0