• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render/Export Issues

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First started when I tried to export. I would stop early on when I export and I wouldn't get no error. The "time left to export" would stop as well. I tried the "render in to out" option deleted w/e I thought was causing an issue and still no fix. At times the "render in to out" wouldn't even start, the window would open and it would just sit there. Then when I tried to close the "render in to out" window, the application freezes. 

Please help

Thank you

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

It helps to give more information, as with most any issue in an NLE (editing app) it can matter what OS/CPU/RAM/GPU and what media you're using, and what effects you're using also. Not having any of that data makes trying to troubleshoot just a wild guessing game. So I'll pop in with the most common current fix for this type of complaint.

If you are using an Nvidia GPU, the game-ready drivers are causing a world of woe across NLE apps right now. Including things like this.

So ... if you have

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction. *I would stop early on when I export and I wouldn't get no error.*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*it*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've come for the same issue. If u can fix it, pls share. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try man. I haven't been able to find a fix since last month. I'm literally looking into a dif. software since I can't find a fix for this issue. Really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helps to give more information, as with most any issue in an NLE (editing app) it can matter what OS/CPU/RAM/GPU and what media you're using, and what effects you're using also. Not having any of that data makes trying to troubleshoot just a wild guessing game. So I'll pop in with the most common current fix for this type of complaint.

If you are using an Nvidia GPU, the game-ready drivers are causing a world of woe across NLE apps right now. Including things like this.

So ... if you have an Nvidia GPU, go to their driver support site, download/install the latest Studio driver, do not install the "Geforce Experience", and do a 'clean install'. That gets most people going again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

These are my current specs

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTXâ„¢ 3070 
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core 3.5GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will delete my geforce experience and try the studio driver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines