• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Failing or Program Crashing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have suddenly not been able to render or export any videos as of a couple days ago. I cant render the time line without many errors coming up so i removed the problem frames and any effects in it and tried again. same errors. then it was low memory so i cleaned out half my terrabyte drive for space and used cc cleaner and the adobe built in cashe remover and then it was another error withing the exporting where my computer went silent and stopped rendering around half way. i have tried to un insatll and reinstall, i have tried older versions, i have tried restarting everytime i try to render or export. i have tried to render out of the encoder program. crashed half way many times. i have tried with render only software options, exoprt without hard ware using software. I have tried just rendering a completly different 20 min video and it has same problem when it has no editing done to it, just the plain video. I have tried to just export many times and everytime the error time is different. two times I managed to render 11 mins out of 22 and the video was cut short after that 11 min mark cause my comp crashed but i was able3 to view the video after i restarted. 

"bad allocation while creating disk aligned video frame" is the most common if it doesnt crash. I have also been hit with low memory error. I am so dissapointed with this, this is the last thing i can try. Like i said, ive had this working smooth no issues for 6 months now and last edit it just broke?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean install of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Also, please help us help you:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done these options and still fails rendering through premeire and encoder. i have redone my drivers to the latest in graphics and studio drivers. i have reset the program with shift and alt while opening it as well as reset workspaces. still failing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz

16GB ram

geforce rtx 2060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to delete the render files from sequence?

or manually delete the video previews associated to your project (render files)

did you clean the media cache?

if you are working on an external drive, copy everything to a local one and 

avoid using external stuff except for backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have tried to render anything on my time line but it fials so nothing is rendered.

i have no previews becuase it fails when rendering entire timeline.

I have cleaned cache with the premiere program as well as cc cleaner.

i have 1 terrabyte hard drive on my computer. its an ssd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please delete the render files from sequence or manually delete the previews

from the folder you are seeing in the message.. even if you suppose you did not render...

do not attempt to render or export before trying this please...

if this does not work, try to export to H.264 or Quicktime GoPro Cineform YUV 10 bits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried both no dice. render fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix whatever is on the timeline at the given time in the error message.

Best is to delete section from project. Rename, import, re-edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is only my video on the time it fails. no editing. and it fails on random times. the fail isnt on one thing everytime is alwasy different. i posted pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated PPro to a newer version midway through your current project?

If that is the case, you may consider starting a fresh project and then import the current project into that one.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am on the latest version since i purchased this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just fully unistalled and reinstalled and reset all prefrences and workspaces to original in the menu. I have imported to a new project and also imported to a new sequence I just dont know what else to do. It worked fine 3 days ago, I made a video and now its failing everytime without fail. The videos are 22 mins long and I have 550GB free space. I am starting to think I need my money back. Ive tried everything I can think of and everything Ive come across here and everywhere else online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to read that you're having such a bad experience. We are here to help you as best as we can.

Please note that this is a user- run community: we ACP's are users just like you and only occasionally an Adobe Employee will read along. Please contact Adobe directly for more immediate support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your help. I have seen this and did increase my memory to 100Gb or virtual memory on my scratch disk but it seems taht wasnt the problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if you missed any of the steps listed here and try:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

and let us know what kind of footage are you working with? coming from what camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot my videos in 4k 60fps on my iphone 12 pro. The footage is fine when viewing in VLC or windows media player.

While making my project the preview window works fine while playing my project and editing but while exporting it alwasy fails and states different times for the error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Footage shot on iPhones is notorious for being variable framerate - and that's one thing PPro does not handle well. Either use an app on your iPhone such as Filmic Pro or transcode the footage with Handbrake (www.handbrake.fr) using the placebo quality settings before bringing it into PPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set sequence to a different preview codec such as Prores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried a few 4k sequence things but honestly it seems strange to work for 6 month just dragging and dropping adn suddenly h246 or whatever its called doesnt work or the sequence it gave me is also now incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines