• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render progress window doesnt appear

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit ENTER to render a squence the window with the progress bar no longer pops up. The sequence still renders as normal, I just can't tell how long it will take.

Any idea how I can get it back?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. The progress bar is NOT visible. Why has nobody answered this? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Someone please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The ENTER key will render only areas that need rendering i.e  areas that have effects added

Most users assume the enter key is a shortcut for rendering the entire time: its not.

The best option would be to render the entire timeline manually by doing this: (see pic)

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.39.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are speaking of something completely different to what I am asking. When you render an image or 3d IT NO LONGER DISPLAYS HOW LONG THE RENDERING PROCESS WILL TAKE. So I would like to know how to make the 'progress bar' reappear. It used to always be there, but suddenly the bar no longer display so I do not know how long the render will take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately resetting preferences did not make the 'render-progress bar' reappear. Is this a bug? Please therre has to be a way of accessing the progress information. Somethings can take 10 minutes to render whilst some can take 10 hours, but you need to know how long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall and reinstall Premiere please

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled and unfortunately still no progress bar. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also to further add and sorry for any confusion, I just realized this is premiere pro. I didn't realize when I did a search. I'm referring to PS not premiere pro. So I've uninstalled and reinstalled  PS latest version, but the progress bar is still not appearing like it used to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it, the effects tab. 

Dallas0D4C_0-1609471155401.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines