Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered file drops fps/shaky/vibrating

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys.
I have just got PP some weeks ago. (Newest one) I am amazed after vegas. But I have some troubles with Rendering. Can you help me pls? So I am just testing LUT's. Later I want to make videos in 4k60fps with LUT. But after the rendering, the scene looks not really 60fps, like some why it drops fps(or vibrating?), and I don't understand why. (Tested: also drops without the LUT)
- Captured with Poco F2 Pro 4k60 with h.265 (Original file is not laggy in the phone. However, the bitrate is probably really high since VLC doesn't play it correctly.)
- Render: CBR 60mbps, with Render at Maximum Depth, with Hardware encoding, With maximum render quality (/with PP render and With ME render also)

- The original file is not doing this, only after the render. What would be the problem? 

- It's not a HUGE problem, but I want to keep the smoothness of the original video. 

Here is the video, the second part is just weird, what is the? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVATvpJl7GE&ab_channel=HaseoComes4U

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible the Poco F2 Pro uses variable frame rate to record ... not sure but that is what I'd be looking at first.

Try this and see what happens: right click the problem clip in your sequence select > speed/duration, then select 'optical flow' from the 'Time interpolation' menu. Render that part of your timeline and see if there is any improvement.

On this forum also search 'variable frame rate' for many other posts about VFR problems. As I said - not sure this is your issue but first place I'd start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!
I did it, but still the same problem happens. This is the original recording.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-52T7Gga2lM&ab_channel=HaseoComes4U
It's smooth, looks good, but after I put in the PP and render it the same happening. (I tried with at least 40 different render options even in 1080p it is the same sadly) I don't get that, if the framerate the problem, why doesn't PP recognize this? So I think it is a different issue. Do you have any other clues? It's pretty irritating for me since I love PP, it has a lot of chances to make awesome videos, but without this, the whole mobile "filming set" is a waste. 

In the future, I want to create travel videos with this method but for me, handbrake encoding 100+ files day by day before putting them in the premiere pro is not a good solution. (I rather buy a Camera) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off max render and max depth (you don't need it) and try without the hardware encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, the same thing happened. 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the last YT (VID 20210424 124906) it looks fine to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that is the raw version, without Premiere Pro. This should be the norm. But somewhy PP just mess it. The first video is the PP rendered version with LUT and the highest render option that is possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try without the lut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened. 😄 It's a bit ridiclious. 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload the clip for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appear to have the same issue as you. What workstation are you using? CPU, GPU?

My thread is here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/rendered-files-jump-skip-every-second/m-p/12144468#M3546...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines