• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renderer Open CL Issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After working well for a while, suddenly I am not able to activate the Open CL renderer anymore on Adobe Premiere and Encoder. I've tried to re-install the softwares, but the issue persists.

The following is my computer spec:
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Display adapters Intel(R) HD Graphics 530

Any help is appreciated.
TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

What is your Intel driver version? Premiere Pro is very, very picky about the Intel integrated GPU drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Intel driver version? Premiere Pro is very, very picky about the Intel integrated GPU drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The driver version is indeed the problem. After I re-install a version that Premiere asked for, the Open CL came back. Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines