Highlighted

Rendering and exporting takes too much time: over 4 hours waiting for 4 minutes video.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very annoying problem with my Pr.

I’m working on a video, which is 4 minutes long, there are many effects, adjustement laters etc. Rendering effects and exporting takes way too much time.

For example: it takes more than 4 hours to export this project to a file.

Rendering effects (when entire timeline is marked with a red line) also takes over 4 hours.

I’m loosing way too much time: I put an effect on a 5sec clip, I click ENTER, and then I need to wait over 90 seconds for rendering to make it watchable. If I change anything with this effect, I need to wait again.

So my work with Pr looks like that: I work for a few seconds, and then need to wait 3 minutes to see the results of 2 clicks. Is it possible to speed up the rendering process? Can anyone help?

Here are details regarding my computer and operating system.

Computer: Dell Inc. Inspiron 5770

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Memory: 16 GB
Physical Memory - Total 16 GB
Physical Memory - Available 11.04 GB
Virtual Memory - Total 18.33 GB
Virtual Memory - Available 12.09 GB

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Processor: Description Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10
Architecture x64
# of Cores 4
# of Threads 8

Graphics: Radeon ™ 530 / Intel® UHD Graphics 620

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering and exporting takes too much time: over 4 hours waiting for 4 minutes video.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very annoying problem with my Pr.

I’m working on a video, which is 4 minutes long, there are many effects, adjustement laters etc. Rendering effects and exporting takes way too much time.

For example: it takes more than 4 hours to export this project to a file.

Rendering effects (when entire timeline is marked with a red line) also takes over 4 hours.

I’m loosing way too much time: I put an effect on a 5sec clip, I click ENTER, and then I need to wait over 90 seconds for rendering to make it watchable. If I change anything with this effect, I need to wait again.

So my work with Pr looks like that: I work for a few seconds, and then need to wait 3 minutes to see the results of 2 clicks. Is it possible to speed up the rendering process? Can anyone help?

Here are details regarding my computer and operating system.

Computer: Dell Inc. Inspiron 5770

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Memory: 16 GB
Physical Memory - Total 16 GB
Physical Memory - Available 11.04 GB
Virtual Memory - Total 18.33 GB
Virtual Memory - Available 12.09 GB

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Processor: Description Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10
Architecture x64
# of Cores 4
# of Threads 8

Graphics: Radeon ™ 530 / Intel® UHD Graphics 620

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be annoyed with your pc instead of Pr.

Your graphicscard does not seem to do anything (red line): what does the video Rendering and Playback in the Project Settings tell you. Is it set to MPE hardware or software?

You dont say what kind of footage or effects is used.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0