RENDERING HDR10 WITH METADATA (MaxCLL - Max FALL)

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

I use to work with HDR10 content. The footage I am using always contains the maxFALL and MaxCLL.
Example: --master-display "G(13250,34500)B(7500,3000)R(34000,16000)WP(15635,16450)L(40000000,50)"
--max-cll 9008,942

But after working with the asset in Premiere/After (adding some logos and copyrights), when rendering, I am losing this maxFALL and MaxCLL, although the video is clearly and HDR (BT.2020, 10 bits ...)

How could I render the asset in order to keep this info? is there an option to add manually the maxFALL and MaxCLL before the render?

If not, do you have any suggesiton or advice?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you are around anymore but have a similar problem but extended.  Are you actually getting Premiere to keep the color and Luminance info?  When I export I do not have any of the Mastering display metadata so sure the TV won't display things properly.  Not even sure where you would set that stuff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the data from the charts they've put out on the very specific export settings you need to use? And are following those? It's not the easiest thing to find and apply, I know.

But if you are, how does it play on an HDR TV?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines