Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering issue with Premiere

Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone help? I am renderging a video on premiere, within the software the the playback is perfect but when I render it (h264, 1080 ) a section of the video is very pixeated to the point it looks  like it has a solerised effect on it. 

Any help with this will be massively appreciated!

Pat

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the source footage, Pat?

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply, it is Pro res footage form an atomos recorder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proginal footage is pro res 4K and I am rendering it down to h.264 1080 mp4 optput file. The odd thing is this, it is about 20 mins long, the majority of the rendered output is fine, but there is a section, which ive noticedd now is in between 2 photographs in as cut aways, and it is specific to the video between these two photos not to actual footage clips so it effects to separate pieces of footage, but only where those clips are in the space between the two photos. I hope that makes sense..? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to export using CBR encoder mode instead of VBR. Could be the same issue as here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/random-pixelation-on-my-video-export-even-on-text/td-p/1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines