Rendering Issues

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render my project before I go to the export and it continues to say (non-reponse) at around 1.9%. And then kicks me out of Adobe.

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to give us some information if we're going to be able to help.

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and your sequence settings.    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB

System Type 64- bit operationg system, x64 based processor

Windows 10 Pro

version 20H2

Premiere Pro v 14.7

Hope this helps, sorry I'm not really tech savy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can find your source properties by selecting the clip in the timeline, control clicking and choosing "properties."   Given that you get the error message very early on, it's probably an issue with the first clip or an effect (or effects applied to that clip), so if you've applied any effects, please tell us what they are.  for sequence settings, make the timeline active, and go to the sequence menu and choose "sequence settings" and tell us frame rate, pixel dimensions and your preview format.  And you're not telling us the graphics card installed on your computer.  I'm not on my windows machine which is at the office, and I'm home now but if you can't find what it is, post back and I'll figure out how to find it tomorrow when I get in to the studio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines