• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

replace font not sticking...

Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I'm working on a job where I'm moving the project between a windows system and a mac.  Don't know if that's what's causing the problem, but when I launch the project on the mac I get the missing font notice.  In this case the font is Gill Sans Regular which is available on my mac.  but I do the replace and point to Gill Sans Regular.  But the next time I launch the project, I get the same message.  Not a big deal, just wondering if it's a symptom of some other issue.   And the font is "Open Type" so it's compatible on both the mac and windows...  Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiousity, have you tried to replace with any other font? If you make a new title, put a font in for it, save, close, open, is it there? If you then change that one (all on one system while doing this) and then save, close, open. Does it switch back?

If I were to guess, it's a bug. I've got a few that I've noted about Premiere not remembering the state of things when I save, close and reopen later. I expect it's simply that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thought about trying it, but figured I'd wait til Thursday when I'll have a chance to see what's happening on the windows machine.  by the way, I did check the font in fontbook and did a validate on it which didn't find any issues...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines