Highlighted

Replacing with a clip from after effects but keeping timings

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a rough cut of videos for a project, then I went away and edited all the source videos for green screening. I did this in after effects, doing keylight, then saving as 'mov' rather than their original 'braw'.

I've tried replacing the videos in my Premiere Pro sequence with all these new 'mov' videos, but the timing on all of them is wrong. The mov videos seem to be all pushed back by a few seconds in the sequence. The two videos are identical length, the original source and my edited mov files, but I can't figure out why they're all being pushed back. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Replacing with a clip from after effects but keeping timings

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a rough cut of videos for a project, then I went away and edited all the source videos for green screening. I did this in after effects, doing keylight, then saving as 'mov' rather than their original 'braw'.

I've tried replacing the videos in my Premiere Pro sequence with all these new 'mov' videos, but the timing on all of them is wrong. The mov videos seem to be all pushed back by a few seconds in the sequence. The two videos are identical length, the original source and my edited mov files, but I can't figure out why they're all being pushed back. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also weirdly this has only happened with videos I've put through media encoder. The first time I tested this out, I exported an AVI direct from after effects, imported it in, no problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0