Reproducción de vídeo defectuosa en pista monitor de programa

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando edito un vídeo y quiero reproducir el resultado e incluso habiendo renderizado no se reproduce con fluídez el vídeo, el audio en cambio continua marchando bien. La línea de arriba es amarilla. Las especificaciones de mi pc son:

Intel (R) Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

16G RAM

Sistema operativo 64 bits procesador x64

con Windows 10 Pro.

Tarjeta gráfica NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Con en 33,7 GB en el C (sistema) y 377Gb en el disco de almacenamiento (L:)

¿Porqué me pasa esto?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reproducción de vídeo defectuosa en pista monitor de programa

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando edito un vídeo y quiero reproducir el resultado e incluso habiendo renderizado no se reproduce con fluídez el vídeo, el audio en cambio continua marchando bien. La línea de arriba es amarilla. Las especificaciones de mi pc son:

Intel (R) Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

16G RAM

Sistema operativo 64 bits procesador x64

con Windows 10 Pro.

Tarjeta gráfica NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Con en 33,7 GB en el C (sistema) y 377Gb en el disco de almacenamiento (L:)

¿Porqué me pasa esto?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a number of things. Is that drive the media is on a spinning disc or an SSD? Right there could be an issue. You might not have enough cache space (Premiere uses that heavily). I have a separate SSD for all Premiere cache/database/preview files, that is ONLY used for that purpose.

And of course, it could be your media was created by a phone or screen-recording app, and is VFR: variable frame rate. Especially with the way the audio plays after the video stops, this could be the issue.

If so, you need to convert that media to CFR in the free utilility encoding app Handbrake (I'm on my tablet or I'd give you the link), making sure to check the Video tab's CFR button and to set the frame rate to a specific number. I also recommend setting compression to "near placebo".

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0