• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Research Study: Talk to the Premiere Pro team about the future of color grading workflows!

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

The Premiere Pro team is currently conducting a research study about the future of color grading workflows, and we would love to hear from you. You can submit an application for the study at this link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4WrLi7SvRGdLuw398R36nnRUNjJM...

Participants will be compensated for their time and have the chance to thouroughly influence our roadmap! Hope to chat with you soon. 

Parker Gibbons

Premiere Pro Experience Designer

-Parker
Premiere Pro Experience Designer
@parker_gibbons
TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Caroline,

The subject in general is very complicated. I appreciate the forum employees trying to figure out a good workflow ( lumetri ? ) and make it easier for users to deal with color ( correction or grading ), based on what platforms ( monitors, codecs and so on ) they have working for them.

I would yap with kevin and neil and ann bens and some others who've been here forever and see what they say before you open this up to a worldwide user grab bag .... like when you turn on tv and someone says, " tell us what YOU THINK" ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm 70 years old and some others here are about the same age, growing up from film to digital.

You should have been compensating Neil, Kevin, and Ann years ago... and bump them up as employees, if you really want to pursue this type of thing.

You are a really nice person I think I spoke to before, so you'll know what I mean.

Rethink your desire to move forward with this idea... and what you have for help files and tutorials and so on... and talk to your experts who are already here for many years.... make an outline and block graph ( like database stuff ) and take it from there.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to adjust the amount of saturation between shadows, mid-tones and highlights when using the 3-way color correcter like I can when using FCPX. In fact just copy the thrre way color correcter of FCPX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe we can talk about a replacement for Encore :  )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TMPGEnc Authoring Works for the PC is similar to Encore CS6.  If you want to create Blu-ray Discs, export the file(s) as H.264 Blu-ray.  Authoring Works will not reincode the videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info but Adobe could give the user what they want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines