• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize an entire alredy finished project

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I would like to know if it exists the possibility to reframe un entire projet. I will be more precise, I already created a video on Premiere Pro with a square frame and now I need to reframe the entire video in a rectangular frame. Do you have any idea how I could do that rapidly without having to reframe every single element on the timeline? 
Thank you in advance for your help ! 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can resize, change aspect ratio and frame rate at export. Watch the video from the start until about 3 and a half minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barrJWuBzCA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use Auto Reframe feature (right-cick on your sequence in the Project panel) and it will reframe everything for you, including keyframing motion.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nest and put it in a rectagular new timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can nest it in rectangular timeline. That being said what if you have to export a 720 X 480 version a 1920 X 1080 60P version and an odd 1280 X 680 30P version for a website? You can create several timelines and drop and drag the sequence into them or just make changes to one timeline and make the adjustments at export. Either way will work but Premiere Pro does allow for a lot of options at export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines