Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolutions

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I shot some footage in BRAW6K and placed that footage onto a 2K timeline. For some unknown reason the footage seems to have lost a little bit of quality when I put it on the 2K timeline. When I put that exact same 6K footage on a 6K timeline the quality looks pristine. 

This has never been an issue in the past, whenever I have put higher resolution footage onto a lower resolution timeline the quality has always been pristine. 

Is there some sort of setting that I need to change because I'm really confused as to why this is happening. 

Regards,

Luke

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are both sequences full resolution with high quality playback enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so. How do I check this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video below should be helpful but you don't have to start watching until about 4 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm0t_gtRWE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines