Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Design Time Controls Not Working

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the Responsive Design TIME controls in Premiere Pro. I set the responsive design for my essential graphic, which I created in Premiere Pro, not After Effects, to 1:05 (30 frames) intro and outro duration, as you can see by the light gray sidebars in the picture below.

However, when I resize the graphic in the timeline, it moves slightly on the right side, and on the left everything goes haywire. I didn't even resize the left side, but extended it from the right side, and somehow my left side is getting all messed up, as you can see in the second photo, where my keyframes are moved way to the right, now outside of the protective region.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm thinking maybe something is corrupted or something. I will say I applied the intro and outro animation after doing everything else. But I tried removing all my keyframes, setting the protective region first, and then adding the in and out blur effects, and it is still getting messed up, so I'm confused.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?