• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reveal in Project no longer working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update a few days ago. Premiere v 14.3.1. Windows 10. Right-clicking on timeline and clicking "Reveal in project" no longer works. It just does nothing. "Reveal in explorer" works, however. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

OK. If anyone else encounters this issue. I just fixed by changing workspaces, then changing back again. Works now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. If anyone else encounters this issue. I just fixed by changing workspaces, then changing back again. Works now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm working on a Mac with Premiere Pro v14. 

Lately, I've have R3D files that don't allow "reveal in project/finder" in the timeline (while other footage DOES allow it in the same time line). If I manually locate the files in the bin, Premiere Pro goes "unresponsive" (dreaded beach ball) when I load the footage into the source monitor. If I select the footage in my timeline and enter the F key (to load into the program monitor), Premiere also becomes "unresponsive". In either case, I have to reboot Premiere to do anything from this point forward. I have cleared out my cache files repeatedly, but this doesn't seem to help. I have tried different workspaces, as these have given me trouble many times in the past.

I'm at my wits end, because I can't finish editing a project as I can't load footage into my source window!!! Any suggestions???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines