• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert multiclip to original file name.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After my multi clip edit, I want to highlight clips from Just One camera using the find all feature. But on Adobe Premiere, after multi clip edit, all the names are all the same. Yes they say MC1 and MC2 in Brackets, but that's not searchable using the find all feature.

I need to use the find feature to highlight only the clips from a single camera. I separate them into two different tracks so I can edit my green screen, and apply filter changes to all clips of only one camera after the multi-camera edit.  I did this on Final Cut Pro for years, why does Adobe Premiere not allow it? Is there a way to revert the clips to the original file name, or are they forever a multi clip with the same name?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, I figured it out. I searched for hours online and couldn't find it. I found it by trial and error.  Right click the clips and select Multi-Camera > Flatten. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines