Highlighted

Reverting to Original Clip From AE Linked Comp

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created several temp VFX using AE linked comps and now have to revert to the original clips for turnover to our VFX person. Is there and easy way to accomplish this? 

I cant seem to find anything online that addresses this issue.

Thanks-

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reverting to Original Clip From AE Linked Comp

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created several temp VFX using AE linked comps and now have to revert to the original clips for turnover to our VFX person. Is there and easy way to accomplish this? 

I cant seem to find anything online that addresses this issue.

Thanks-

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good question.  I always duplicate my clip(s) in the timeline immediately above the original clip and then replace the duplicate with ae comp so I can easily go back to my source clip...  but I seem to remember that there is a way to do this... Hopefully someone will pipe up with the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1