Highlighted

RGB Curves Video Glitch

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm having a bit of a video-breaking issue with premiere pro. For some reason, I'm getting completely unusable video both in the timeline, and export whenever I try to use the RGB curves to adjust anything. Photos attached. One where it's completely white is when I'm scrolling through the timeline.

I uninstalled and reinstalled PP to no avail, and everything in my system is up to date.

When I change from CUDA rendering to standard, the issue no longer exists.

Please help!

Specs: Nvidia GTX1070 

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RGB Curves Video Glitch

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm having a bit of a video-breaking issue with premiere pro. For some reason, I'm getting completely unusable video both in the timeline, and export whenever I try to use the RGB curves to adjust anything. Photos attached. One where it's completely white is when I'm scrolling through the timeline.

I uninstalled and reinstalled PP to no avail, and everything in my system is up to date.

When I change from CUDA rendering to standard, the issue no longer exists.

Please help!

Specs: Nvidia GTX1070 

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not to worry! I have realized that its due to the new NVIDIA. Rolled back to the previous version and it's fine. Liking the new update though! Especially all of the icons being the same design 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue... did you find a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kdm_sk LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines