• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Clicking on Clips

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Adobe Premier Pro on my new MacBook Pro.  I am going through the effects tutorial.  I am stuck on right-clicking clips.  What would be preventing that?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea, but you can hold down the control key and left click which will accomplish the same thing on the mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and right clicking with a trackpad is accomplished by tapping with 2 fingers...  not being a fan of trackpads, I use the control click alternative

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just checking that you have 'secondary click' activated in Mac OS system preferences for the 'Mouse' settings (if you are using a mouse - particularly an Apple Mouse) and the same in the Trackpad system settings if you are using the trackpad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines