Highlighted

Rolling back 14.5 to 14.4 causes Premiere on closing to show crash unexpected dialogue

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I've rolled back Premiere Pro from 14.5 to 14.4, I get a "Adobe Premiere Pro has unexpectedly crashed" dialogue on closing every time I quit Premiere. I'm not sure if it is a preference issue or a third party panel that is causing this but I would like to get to the bottom of it. I've attached my crash logs below. Would trashing the preferences resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rolling back 14.5 to 14.4 causes Premiere on closing to show crash unexpected dialogue

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I've rolled back Premiere Pro from 14.5 to 14.4, I get a "Adobe Premiere Pro has unexpectedly crashed" dialogue on closing every time I quit Premiere. I'm not sure if it is a preference issue or a third party panel that is causing this but I would like to get to the bottom of it. I've attached my crash logs below. Would trashing the preferences resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?