Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rotating clip

Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i need an help for a clip that iu shot with drone

Is is a shape of an heart made out from several pieces of paper that people keep

Now the problem is that the droneman shoot it not in the correct orientation, it is upside down..

Is there a way i can put it upside down?

I have tried to rotate it, but you know i need a big crop to do not leave uncovered area

Any help really apreciated

thanks

Bianco Natale BW.00_01_41_04.Still002.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to select the clip you want to rotate 180 degrees and do that using simple effect motion position.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should familiarize yourself with the Effect Control Panel. It has controls for Position, Scale, and Rotation. Find it under the Menu "Window > Effect Control"

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/in/premiere-pro/using/viewing-adjusting-effe...

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.56.26 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok yes i know of that

of course you can t see the oter part of the clip

Clip start with people gathering and forming the shape

So i can t use the rotate so simply

I attach the clip

for now i have arranged to get the final part of the clip, rotate it 180 and the crossfading with the first part

it is a sudden upside down and also the first part has the heart on the upper part of the video, the 180 one has the heart onthe bottom

I have cropped in and move both part to get closer..but can't get that much closer

Anyway It is a solution, not the one i prefer though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the effects bin under transform you have a crop filter and horizantal and verticle flip filter. That is your best bet. I use them all the time for my unboxing videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am afraid i don't undertsand the whole procedure

i know the crop filter and flip horizontal..but for what u understand is very similar to the rotate..

and i will have people looking weird in the first part of the clip.may be i need to understand better what you mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply apply the veritcal flip filter. You might also want to apple the horizontal flip as well. It creates a mirror image. Rotating will put things on the left side on the right side and vice versa. It is a different effect but use which ever one gives the best result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines