• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ROTATION PROBLEMS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with the rotation option in the effect controls window.

I put a key frame at the beginning set to zero and then a few frames latter set to 13.

how ever premiere ignores all the key frame and just uses whatever I chose to set with the mouse at the program monitor.

I am i using the newest version and a new project.

restart didn't help and it happened several time with different clips.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

HEY:)

this is how i fixed it:

1. first there was a Premiere update and it fixed most of the places it happend.

2. I notice it only happens when i use Time Remapping.. so i used speed instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with you. I am  seeing similar. At first I did not see your issue, maybe I was using keyboard. I started using mouse for rotation and noticed strange rotation multiplier when attempting a 90 degree. Then I noticed rotation was not following keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LeorBel,

Sorry about this. I'm not personally seeing this issue, however, can you file a bug here? Premiere Pro: Hot (996 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEY:)

this is how i fixed it:

1. first there was a Premiere update and it fixed most of the places it happend.

2. I notice it only happens when i use Time Remapping.. so i used speed instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Leorbel. This is still a bug with Premiere Pro. I fixed it by nesting the time-remapped clip and applying rotation/zoom afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines