Highlighted

RTX 2070 evga

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anyone using the RTX 2070 evga?  Can you please tell me what driver version works best for your system?

Topics

Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RTX 2070 evga

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anyone using the RTX 2070 evga?  Can you please tell me what driver version works best for your system?

Topics

Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the Evga RTX 2070 Super. This is my current driver:

PhillipJoseph_0-1592599928563.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Do you have plans on updating your driver or are you sticking with this version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some issues with the newest driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, as Ann said, the latest drivers are having some issues so I'm sticking with this one for now.

Here is a link to the driver that I'm currently using: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/159680/en-us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines