• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Runaway Playhead

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I start the playhead on a wedding video I'm working on I am unable to stop it. The playhead will continue until the end of the video and I am unable to do anything else when this is happening. At the top of the screen it says that Premiere is not responding but I don't understand what it would be about this specific project that won't allow me to stop the playhead. I editted a wedding video earlier this month with ease. Both were edited on the same computer and the most recent version of premiere pro. Has anyone had this issue before? 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An on and off issue for some users for a while now. Has affected me on quite a few occasions - usually when editing Multi-cam shows (on PC). Search this forum using 'won't stop playing' for a number of suggestions that *may* help.

On the Mac I've sometimes (seemed) to stop runaway playback by selecting another sequence, assuming one is open at the time ... sometimes works. Sorry can't suggest more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines