• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Salvamento de posições de janelas

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá amigos, desde algum tempo venho tendo problemas em relação ao salvamento da área de trabalho no premiere. Posiciono as janelas onde estou mais acostumado a usar, salvo a área de trabalho, porém sempre ao abrir o premiere as janelas estão no modo default da área de trabalho edição. Já criei outra área, já reinstalei, já tente de tudo e o problema permanece.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to save as a new workspace from Premiere's Workspace menu.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil! Thank´s for your answer, but I tried to save as a new workspace a lot of times but never works! 
I´m gonna crazy with that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't get the workspace to create a new workspace, or when you open the new workspace, it's not as saved?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Premiere the workspace as not saved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it was there when you set it up, and listed so in the Workspace list and bar.

You closed Premiere, and then when reopening it wasn't there ... is that correct?

I take it you did do a Save operation before closing Premiere ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, I saved a new workspace with de windows configuration as I liked. When I open a project that I saved later, the workspace open the same way that I save, but when I open a new project the workspace are't saved, if I select another workspace and than select a workspace that I was saved later, the workspace no shows the window configuration that I saved. Really, I gonna crazy! I have tried all setups, create a new workspace, saved workspaces default, but never works! If you have a solution, please, tell me! 
Thaks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh ... I think I understand. There is an option called "Import workspaces from project" ... and most users do NOT want that active, uncheck it.

This way, your saved spaces stay the options available to you.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines