Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SameSite=None Cookie in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

Hoping to get some help here. I've got an extension that utilises an iFrame to encapsulate a website written in C# ASP.NET. When using the extension in Premiere Pro, the sesson state inside the extension is not being maintained. From what I can ascertain this appears to be due to SameSite Cookie support not being available in the current version of Chromium in use in Premiere Pro.

Is there a timeline that is being tracked to for when SameSite (None) cookies support will be available?

The primary threads that I've been reading around this are:

1. https://medium.com/adobetech/summer-cep-update-cep-10-is-coming-in-august-bcc30d22c38f
  2. https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/new-security-feature-samesite-cookie-is-not-supported-in...

If someone could help shed some light on this that would be great.

Thanks

Peter

TOPICS
Error or problem , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

SameSite cookies are supported today, in PPro Beta. The same CEP build that enables that, will be integrated into the PPro official release later this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SameSite cookies are supported today, in PPro Beta. The same CEP build that enables that, will be integrated into the PPro official release later this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response on this. 

Is there a rough ETA for when that might land? As in, October or beyond?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While I can provide no specific dates, I'd be surprised if CEP10 didn't make it into our MAX release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines