• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save encoding settings

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm in the middle of a HUGE project. I recorded the episodes of our podcast on OBS and now I'm trying to do a very simple task: I need to cut the first 3-4 minutes off (Where I'm clicking "Start Streaming' and telling my co-hosts that we are live in 5...4...3... you get the idea).  It's not even complicated editing.

I'm having the "We recorded the file at 300mb and the edit is 2.6GB" issue.  I looked around the community and found out that adjusting the bitrate fixes this problem (Mostly, it's still 300 going in and 425 coming out, but I can live with that).  I have 200 or so of these guys to do, so I really can't afford the space for all of these guys to blow up 100x.

But.... Every time I load a new show, the bitrate pops back up to 10mbps and we are outputting a 2.5GB file again. Forgetting this one little step costs me 15 minutes as I realize my problem AFTER the output and have to do it all again. 

Anyway, I just want to have Premiere remember the last settings and hold there.  One extra step in this process could ultimately mean hours when all is said and done (Especially as I get tired and forget a lot more).

TOPICS
Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

You could save an Export preset with your desired settings. In Export Settings, set your desired settings, then click Save Preset button (upper right, next to Preset dropdown menu). After exporting with your preset, it should default to your preset with subsequent uses (unless you used a different preset prior)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could save an Export preset with your desired settings. In Export Settings, set your desired settings, then click Save Preset button (upper right, next to Preset dropdown menu). After exporting with your preset, it should default to your preset with subsequent uses (unless you used a different preset prior)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines