Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved in "Newer" Version?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I realize that this has been asked before and yes I have looked around these forums and other forums but I cannot seem to get my problem fixed. I worked on my project (entirely saved on and worked on from a GDrive) on vacation this past weekend, but now the project file won't open on my desktop computer back home because it is saying that the project was saved in a newer version and cannot be opened in this version. Aside from going through all the effort to get my laptop out and setup and export an aaf and try to migrate the project that way is there an easier fix for this?

This is incredibly annoying and seems like a pretty ridiculous issue to have for a company like Adobe. Not happy about this at all.

Zack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Here's a link, be sure to make a backup first, and you can use the converter below online, or see the instructions to do it manually.

Premiere Project Downgrader - Free prproj Version Convert

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link, be sure to make a backup first, and you can use the converter below online, or see the instructions to do it manually.

Premiere Project Downgrader - Free prproj Version Convert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, so simple and yet so effective. Thanks so much! You are the man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines