• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved projects won’t load!

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a few different projects over the last week and have saved them multiple times. They appear in my recently saved or recent project tab, but when I click on them it is completely empty. All the imported videos and music files are on the left hand side but all the sequences are gone....Please help I have worked soo hard on these!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Are the sequences gone from the project (unusual) or simply not open in the timeline? If you type in SEQ into the project window search, it will show any sequences and you can double-click to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the sequences gone from the project (unusual) or simply not open in the timeline? If you type in SEQ into the project window search, it will show any sequences and you can double-click to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh man! You are the best.

Thanks soo much, I just found them.

Really appreciate your help 👍👍👍

Cheers

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! 🙂

The idea being a project can hold multiple sequences which are opened in the Timeline panel. Obviously sequences for different purposes, but also you can duplicate a sequence say at some point when you are going to make some changes and you can keep the new copy sequence as a way to get back to where you were, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines