Highlighted

Saves not showing up in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am manually saving, auto saving and using Save As and changing the name of my project. In theory, I should have tons of small iterations of my project showing various changes. Instead when I reopen my project every time, all I am seeing is the work that I did from the very first save. In other words, about 1 minute worth of work. Even when I go back and find an autosave that is more reflective of what I have done, as soon as I open it and start to work again, that changes both the previous auto saved version and the current manually saved version to my first save. Is anyone else having this problem? More importantly, what could I possibly be doing wrong to make this happen over and over?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saves not showing up in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am manually saving, auto saving and using Save As and changing the name of my project. In theory, I should have tons of small iterations of my project showing various changes. Instead when I reopen my project every time, all I am seeing is the work that I did from the very first save. In other words, about 1 minute worth of work. Even when I go back and find an autosave that is more reflective of what I have done, as soon as I open it and start to work again, that changes both the previous auto saved version and the current manually saved version to my first save. Is anyone else having this problem? More importantly, what could I possibly be doing wrong to make this happen over and over?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0