Saving a file with two video sources

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. So I stream on my laptop while recording myself on a separate camera and then sync up the videos in the timeline, but I can't save those two videos as one in the project folder. I'd like to do this because then I can edit cut the clips in the source monitor instead of having to do everything on the timeline. I'm not sure why you can sync a clip with two audio sources and save it as a new media file, but you can't do the same with two video sources. Help is appreciated, thanks guys.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving a file with two video sources

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. So I stream on my laptop while recording myself on a separate camera and then sync up the videos in the timeline, but I can't save those two videos as one in the project folder. I'd like to do this because then I can edit cut the clips in the source monitor instead of having to do everything on the timeline. I'm not sure why you can sync a clip with two audio sources and save it as a new media file, but you can't do the same with two video sources. Help is appreciated, thanks guys.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I follow, but it sounds like you want to edit in multicam. Check this gif I created that shows you how.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2020 0