Highlighted

Saving/Exporting Bins - need to share or export the asset bins.

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created lyric songs in a group, now I need to give these song lyrics to another member of my team, where on my mac can I locate them in order to email them.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving/Exporting Bins - need to share or export the asset bins.

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created lyric songs in a group, now I need to give these song lyrics to another member of my team, where on my mac can I locate them in order to email them.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't understand what you're talking about.  Are you talking about a text file or an audio file or a video file?  You can locate individual media files by control clicking on an item in a bin or in the timeline and chosing "reveal in finder" on a mac, or "reveal in explorer" on windows.  Does that help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did what you suggested - the file points back to the .proj file that I use to save the file. What does the .proj file contain?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something's either wrong or we're having a problem communicating clearly.  

You didn't answer the question  "Are you talking about a text file or an audio file or a video file?" 

Maybe we should start with getting the basics

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.42.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.46.02 PM.png

The top picture is each song in a bin or folder - each folder contains what is in picture B. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so when you control click on "bridge 1" and choose reveal in finder or explorer, does it take you to the file?  control clicking on the bin won't work...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I do a crtl click on bridge 1 the "reveal in finder" is greyed out.Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 7.08.07 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version Premiere Pro 14.O, Mac OS X 10.15.7,2015 iMac Late 2015 with 32GB Ram, Graphics - 

AMD Radeon R9 M390 2 GB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you double click on it does it load in the source monitor and is visible?  What happens if you control click on bridge one and choose properties?  what is the info that's displayed?  You can probably copy it and paste it in to your post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I double click it opens the Legacy Title Properties panel. Here is what i get if I open the properties> Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 7.23.33 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why are you using the legacy title tool?  Luckily I really started digging in to premiere when it was superseded.   if you edit it into a sequence and export a still image, would that work for you?  Or do you need to send it as editable text so they can copy and paste it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legacy Title tool - I thought that was the only way of getting lyrics into Premiere Pro. I need to send it as editable text, so whomever is doing this from now on can dit it if possible

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

much easier and better now.  might want to do some youtube searches for how to create titles in premiere 2020.  As far as I know, you're gonna have to open each card up and copy the text into a word document or an email...  someone else may have a better way.  If you want to edit a single card into a sequence in a new project and send me the project file, I'll see if there's a simple way to extract the text.

mgrenadier@gmail.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0