• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving/Exporting Bins

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bin that I use in many of my projects.  The bin consists 30 individual titles.  I would like to be able to save or export the bin so that on my next project, I can import the bin.  Of course, I could make and save 30 different templates but that would be soooo inefficient relative to just importing a bin that already has the titles in the saved bin.  If I could import the bin, I could simply expand the bin and drag the titles to the respective clips.  Is there a way to save or export a bin?

Premiere Pro CC 2017

Windows 7 64 bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Create a Project containing that Bin of assets only.

Import that Project anytime you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a Project containing that Bin of assets only.

Import that Project anytime you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit confused, I get that you create a new Project with Bin Assets only, but can you then open that project into another project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With "stand alone" normal projects, you can have multiple projects open at the same time. And copy/paste or drag/drop assets between them. When you say copy a sequence to another project, Premiere then adds all assets of that sequence (media, graphics) to the other project also as it must have a 'master clip' reference for each item in a project in the database for that project.

Using the Productions process, a new way of using Premiere ... you can have many projects in a Production folder tree and use items from one project in another without Premiere needing to duplicate assets to the other project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines