Highlighted

Saving Metadata display prefrences In Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to save my Metadata display prefrence. for example if i put "Proxy" and "Proxy Path" and Proxy File Name" in my columns. I want that column to always be there each time i open up PP. Is there a way to save these prefrence so i dont have to set them each time i start a project or each time i open premiere .?

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving Metadata display prefrences In Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to save my Metadata display prefrence. for example if i put "Proxy" and "Proxy Path" and Proxy File Name" in my columns. I want that column to always be there each time i open up PP. Is there a way to save these prefrence so i dont have to set them each time i start a project or each time i open premiere .?

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Get your columns all sorted out like you like them. Then in your Project Panel got to the "Hamburger Menu" - the three lines stacked on top of each other.

Go down to "Save As New View Preset" and give it a name. You can even assign a keyboard shortcut to recall it. Or just head to that menu again and go to "Restore View Preset"

view preset.jpg

I hope that answered your question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines