• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale function not working

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have this image which I need to zoom in on in Premier, but whenever I enter point on the scale the image just sets to that scale for the shots duration rather than changing over it's length. I have movement/scale in other shots on this project but they're all fine

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 16.22.21.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is a red line over the timeline, try pressing Enter to render it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your key frames look correct for the result you described.

Not sure I have a helpfull answer for you, as what your doing appears to be correct, but I can offer some advice, which may also be a workaround for you in case it is a bug.

Have you tried using the "transform" effect that is under the "distort" effects tab.  I find that it works better, supports motion blur and the math it uses for scaling appears to be better (if you use Bicubic).   

I just checked and the standard 'motion' scaling works for me, so its appears to not be a bug in the 15.0 version.   if you cant solve this, try using the transform effects for your scaling, in general, transform works better, you may find you also like it better and make the switch anyways.

FlyingFourFun_1-1616610415330.png

FlyingFourFun_0-1616610329046.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines