Highlighted

Scale keyframes not working

Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I add Scale keyframes they do not work. See below screenshots, The first image you can see its zoomed out to where it should be, when I add a keyframe further down the timeline the first keyframe jumps/zooms in even though its still at the same scale. I have tried updating to the latest version, changing the position, nesting and changing the renderer; nothing is working.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.54.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.54.49 PM.png

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scale keyframes not working

Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I add Scale keyframes they do not work. See below screenshots, The first image you can see its zoomed out to where it should be, when I add a keyframe further down the timeline the first keyframe jumps/zooms in even though its still at the same scale. I have tried updating to the latest version, changing the position, nesting and changing the renderer; nothing is working.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.54.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.54.49 PM.png

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this is drone footage.

Your machine might not be able to handle highly compressed drone footage and Premiere is stuck on a frame.

If so you might want to consider proxies.

Post comp specs OS and Pr build.

Dont think its a good idea to put projects on the desktop. Use a dedicated video drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you also have a time remapping effect active?

If so, please separate this from any other effects, through nesting.

If not, please provide more details to your footage and system so we can see if we can think of other possible solutions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0